If you want to study at San Jorge University through and exchange programme, please contact the International Office at your own university who will contact us to register your interest. If you have any specific questions about a stay at San Jorge before you apply, you can get in touch with our International Office and our staff will help you.
In order to be admitted to a Universidad San Jorge undergraduate or postgraduate programme all candidates must be able to certify a minimum B1 level in Spanish. The following specific conditions also apply:
- Bachelor in Infant Education: B1 Spanish + B1 English
- Bachelor in Primary Education: B1 Spanish + B1 English
It is, however, strongly recommended that all candidates obtain a B2 level in the relevant languages of instruction before starting their studies at San Jorge University. Spanish language classes are offered by the University to those students who feel they need their language skills during their time here.
All candidates will be expected to produce an officially recognised language level qualification obtained in the previous two years or take the corresponding language tests administered by the Institute of Modern Languages of the University.
- In order to be accepted onto a San Jorge University undergraduate programme you must meet one of the following access requirements:
- Pass the Spanish University Entrance Exam.
- Pass the Entrance Exam for Candidates Over 25 Years Old.
- Certify professional experience (applicable to candidates over 40 years old).
- Pass the Entrance Exam for Candidates Over 45 Years Old.
- Hold one of the following Spanish qualifications:
- Técnico Superior de Formación Profesional
- Técnico Superior de Artes Plásticas y Diseño
- Técnico Deportivo Superior
- Hold a pre-university secondary education qualification from any country belonging to the European Union or other education systems with international agreements with Spain.
- Hold a Bachiller qualification from country not belonging to the European Union and equivalent to a Spanish Bachiller qualification
- Hold a Spanish university qualification.
- Have previous unfinished university studies from a foreign university.
- In order to be accepted onto a San Jorge University Masters programme you must meet one of the following access requirements:
- Hold a Spanish undergraduate qualification.
- Hold an undergraduate qualification from a higher education institution in a country belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that permits access to a Masters programme in that same country.
- Hold an undergraduate qualification from a higher education institution in a country not belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that has been recognised by San Jorge University as being of a level equivalent to a comparable Spanish undergraduate qualification and that permits access to a Masters programme in the country of origin.