acento: Spanish for foreign learners
acento is the range of courses in Spanish Language and Culture offered by the Institute of Modern Languages. We organise all types of courses from short summer schools to courses that last the whole academic year.
- Spanish for exchange students: improve your Spanish during your Erasmus+ or other exchange programme
- Summer Schools: study Spanish during your summer break
- Study Abroad in Spain: take time out of your university studies to study Spanish
- Spanish Foundation Year: study Spanish before starting university
- Training for Spanish language teachers: learn how to innovate in the language classroom
For more information on the different Spanish Language and Culture courses offered and taught by the Institute of Modern Languages, please go to our specific acento website