BMX project pretends to promote education in and through sport with special focus on skills development, with emphasis in coach training to improve the quality of sport career development and safety of young athletes (most of BMX are former riders without an specific training and BMX as well as other lifestyle sports are very appropriate to work as creative industries and to work under entrepreneurship models).
Results of BMX-T would be related to:
- Increased knowledge and awareness regard sport and physical activities.
- Increased awareness of the role of sport in promoting social inclusion, equal opportunities and health-enhancing physical activities.
- Strengthened cooperation between institutions and organizations in the field of sport.
- Improved sharing of good practices.
In this sense, the specific objectives are:
- Objective 1.- To design a BMX integral training program for coaches and trainers, adding scientific evidence and studies.
- Objective 2.- To promote BMX benefits for children and youth (physically, mentally and socially).
- Objective 3.- To stimulate dual careers for BMX riders supporting their professional and educational development.
Achieving these ambitious objectives implies the scientific analysis of BMX from different perspectives, which would be reached by a multidisciplinary team involved in this project. This analysis would result in a complete training programme for coaches and riders (MOOC Course and the multiplier events).
Financiación: Programa Erasmus +. 622085-EPP-1-2020-1-ES-SPO-SCP
Fecha de inicio: 01/01/2021; fecha de fin: 30/06/2023
|Coordinador||BMX SCHOOL ZARAGOZA (ES)|
|Socio||INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR THE PROMOTION OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT – CEIPES (IT)|
|Socio||ASSOCIATION BIEDDRIBA LATVIJAS SPORTA IZGLITIBAS IESTAZU DIREKTORU PADOME – LSIIDP (LV)|
|Socio||FUNDACION UNIVERSIDAD SAN JORGE (ES)|
|Socio||SLOVAK CYCLING FEDERATION (SK)|
|Socio||PORTUGUESE CYCLING FEDERATION (PT)|
|Socio||MALTA STREET SPORTS ASSOCIATION (MT)|